The TRM 885 is the top-of-the- line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
Precor TRM885 Treadmill Re-Manufactured
- P80 Touch Screen Console
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Ground Effect Impact Control System
- Accessory Holders
- Transportation Wheels
- iPod/iPhone Compatible
- EMERGENCY STOP Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stopswitch has no magent to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 16 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 11.6″
- Length: 88″
- Width: 35″
- Height: 70.5″
- Equipment Weight: 466 lbs.
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Workout Summary